I’m a systems theorist with an emphasis on technology and learning. A system will always produce outcomes that reflect the system from which they were born. Knowing the system in which one is working allows for realistic expectations. Understanding the organizational system and having realistic expectations allows us to predict and control the end results.
Your end-user will enjoy learning because we are dedicated to creating meaningful content through storytelling.
What we provide
- Learning environment needs analysis
- Learning design plans
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Audio capture
- Interactive design in Storyline
- LMS content design with embedded content (all of the above)
- Curation of content
Projects have been various and rewarding:
- Environment and Climate Change Canada ~ Enforcement Branch
- Durham College, Continuing Education ~ Legalization of Cannabis
- OCDSB, Advisory Committee on the Arts ~ Chair, Social media campaign
- Department of National Defense Royal Navy ~ Inertial Navigation Systems
- Canada Post ~ Postal Outlet Leader Training
- Economic Development Canada ~ Performance Management Systems
- York University Schulich School of Business ~ Search Engines
- Blyth Academy Online ~ Visual Arts online curriculum for Grade 9 and 10
- Durham College, School of Media Art and Design ~ Video Production, Documentary Studio, Audio Capture
- Sault Youth Association ~ Fine Art for all ages
About Ingrid Dabringer
Ingrid began her career in the film industry as an Assistant Director involved with the large-scale event management of on-set production requirements. This allowed her to develop a keen understanding of end-to-end production that is crucial to project management and design. She took time off while she had young kids and taught art classes through various community organizations and through her own studio. Once the children were grown she combined her love of education and technology and began designing and teaching video production classes at Durham College. From there, Ingrid migrated into online curriculum development. She has designed curriculum at every level of government, (federal, provincial and municipal), and also worked with a private Learning Design company.